Sunday, March 13, 2011

fire & stars.

On Friday night, I went with a bunch of friends to the classic roller skating rink. It was hilariously fun. I was not very good and two of the guys with us were crazy good-doing back handsprings on roller skates. It was crazy. I have two massive blisters on my ankle from it but it was fun! After skating and ice cream we ventured past Spanish Fork to some tiny rural town to a bonfire. I love fire, I'm a bit of a pyro. We sat under the stars and watched the fire smolder. It made me realize the number one thing I miss about home-doing EVERYTHING outside. You can see SO many more stars at home and it's warm enough to do stuff outside almost year round. I love it. I also went on a hike on Saturday in Pleasant Grove. I am ready for summer people! No more snow, just livin' it up outside in the sun! I might fall apart if it snows again, but I won't get my hopes up too high.

And now, back to writing my paper for Survey of World Religions. And maybe reading some ochem...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment