Tuesday, July 26, 2011

future...

Did you know that growing up is kind of scary? Why in the world did I want to get out of high school so bad? Life was so much simpler back then. Not that I'd want to go back, but sometimes, it'd be nice to have a day without worrying about the future.

Oh, the future. How can so much stress be packed into one little 6-letter word? It's amazing how just the thought of it makes my head start spinning. The thing is, you plan and plan for the future and it NEVER turns out how you planned. Take this summer for example, I had ZERO intentions of being in Provo all summer. And yet, here I am, still unsure why I'm here, working instead of at an internship anywhere else.

Tonight, I was researching grad schools and making a list of which ones I will apply to. And what I need to do for each application. That's what created this slight stress freak-out. But, it will all work out. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Trust in the Lord. Of course it will work out. But despite how much you plan, it will never go the way you think it will go. That's my two cents.

    ReplyDelete