Do you ever feel like this?
Today, I do. This day has not been very nice to me. Because:
- I didn't get enough sleep because I stayed up studying physiology.
- I don't really understand the new ochem stuff.
- I spent two more hours studying physiology.
- I went to physiology class, and didn't understand it one bit.
- At work, my PCR was crap. And it took FOREVER to run the gel because there was a newbie.
- The bank is retarded. Seriously.
- I basically failed the physiology test I stayed up studying for in the first place.
Silver lining: I have cool friends. And I'm about to go play my violin, which is always a good thing.