Sunday, October 31, 2010

well hello november!

What happened to October? It is gone. November has arrived (almost). One step closer to THANKSGIVING! I am so very excited for Thanksgiving break. I need a break from this school and town. Happy Halloween!

I have a new car!!! 2003 Subaru Forester. It is wonderful. I am so glad the bank finally came through and I get my car.

I have discovered that I love to dance. It may be surprising to those who knew me in high school as a complete wall flower when it came to dancing. But, earlier this summer I jumped over a wall at some point and I have lost that shy-ness. Now I'm just all out crazy, all the time. Haha, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

I don't enjoy dressing up for Halloween. But, somehow this year I dressed up twice. Once as Pippy Longstocking. The other time as the road. It was pretty cool. Some friends and I dressed in all black and put yellow duct tape stripes down the side of us and put various road signs and toy cars on our clothes. Lizzy was roadkill, and we also had a few pedestrians. It was great fun.

Life is pretty wonderful.

My family is watching home videos right now, which makes me supremely jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment