Thursday, June 2, 2011

trip to MD.

Maryland was HOT and HUMID. Holy cow, it was such horrible weather. But, despite that, Jocelyn and Skyler's wedding was spectacularly beautiful. I am so so glad I got to be a part of the whole event and got to be there to spend it with them. Although, I'm convinced that most of the people at the reception ended the night thinking I was a total nut job. Oh well. :)

Rita's!!! Seriously, we need one of these places here. SO SO SO delicious.

This is when we were packing up Jocelyn's room..ruby red Dorthy shoes, sword, and Renaissance hat

Also packing...Skyler, the *fantastic* task-master.

taking pictures! 

Can you tell how sweaty I am? Did I mention it was HOT? Oh, this is Stephanie. :)

One of the centerpieces at the reception. Everything looked amazing!

On Tuesday I went to the aquarium in Baltimore. I liked this shirt. :)

I also decided (at the aquarium) that jelly fish are my favorite sea creature.

Me-hanging out in the Inner Harbor. (I had another Rita's, of course)

All in all, it was a fantastic trip. When I got home I went straight to training for my tennis teaching job that starts on Monday. I think it's going to be really fun! And today, was an absolutely beautiful day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment