Sunday, November 14, 2010

sore muscles.

You know when you have really sore muscles, but you aren't too upset about it because they are sore from doing something you love? That's how I am right now. I played almost 6 hours of ultimate frisbee yesterday. It was the league tournament. It was awesome. I love ultimate. It's such a great sport. I love it when you fake then sprint, leaving your defender in the dust, being set up perfectly for the frisbee. I love faking up, then sprinting toward the end zone, hearing someone yell, "UP!" and catching it in the end zone. Those don't happen often for me, but when they do, it is the greatest thing ever. I just love ultimate.

After the day of tournament in 40ยบ partially snowing weather, I was FREEZING and sore. So, my roommates and I watched Toy Story 3! I love that movie. I think it's because I grew up with the Toy Story movies. The first one came out when I was about Andy's age in the movie, and the last one, where Andy goes to college was only two years after I went to college. So great. And now, I'm procrastinating my paper for English.

Weekends are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment