Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fishing for Pearls

I've been meaning to make a blog for months but haven't been able to figure out what I should blog about and what to name it. I finally came to "fishing for pearls." I'm not really sure where it came from. Somewhere in this crazy idea-filled head of mine. My idea is that I will blog about the beautiful things in life, the "pearls." Although I will probably get off topic entirely too much but I think blogging will be a fun adventure.
So, today is probably the most beautiful day this college town has seen all year. The sun is shining, it's almost 60ยบ, and it looks as if winter is finally behind us and spring is coming. (knock on wood, you never know with this town) Two of my roommates and I made a DELICIOUS lupper/linner/any combination of the words lunch and dinner. Regardless of the name, it was divine food. We had lemon-herb chicken, oven-roasted potatoes, fried zucchini & squash, and grapes. Is your mouth watering yet? It was wonderful. Today: pearls of amazing weather and delicious food. I love springtime, I'm so glad it's finally here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment