Monday, March 22, 2010

the most beautiful sport in the world.

Tennis. The most beautiful sport in the world. And I am taking a tennis class right now, aren't I lucky?! Today was SO fun. We were working on volleys and overheads which are my favorite because you get to hit amazing winners all the time! Plus, it's still warm and spring quite possibly may be upon us. (despite rumors of snow tomorrow) Tennis is incredible. Billie Jean King said it best, "Tennis is the perfect combination of violent action taking place in an atmosphere of tranquility." It is so true. Perfect stress relief. Maybe I'll have to go play again today because the untimely gas leak in the lab building on campus ruined my plans for the afternoon and caused extra stress. tennis = happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment