Saturday, April 24, 2010

the happiest place on earth.

Disneyland makes me giddy. I just love that place. I just returned from an excursion to this wonderful place. My favorite ride is Indiana Jones, by far. I LOVE that ride! It was a super fun trip with my two brothers, Jocelyn, and Skyler. Go team. We drove on Thursday, went to downtown disney that night (highlight: Lego store!) and then went to bed to prepare for our excellent adventure in the happiest place on earth the next day. We got to the park at 8:00 AM and stayed until 11:00 PM (Jocelyn and Skyler stayed til 12 but I was WAY too tired). It was awesome. Then, today we went to the beach and found starfish, HUNDREDS of crabs, anemones (you were right Jocelyn), lots of little digging clams, and saw dolphins jumping! I love the beach. Following the beach we began our long drive home. It was an AWESOME trip!!
the beach with my two favorite boys! :)
DISNEYLAND!!!!
Goofy gave me a high four! (he only has four fingers)
look at Jocelyn's face. epic.
BUZZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment