Sunday, April 4, 2010

knowledge.

One of the greatest pearls in the whole world is knowledge. And today I am especially grateful for the knowledge I have. Happy Easter! Easter has always been my favorite holiday because it is near my birthday but as I've gotten older it is still my favorite. In my mind Easter is somehow a little less commercialized that other holidays and it truly is about Jesus Christ. I had the amazing opportunity to go to watch general conference in Salt Lake City today. It was AMAZING to hear a room full of thousands of Christians sing praises of Jesus Christ in the hymn "Rejoice, the Lord is King." At the end the choir sang "He is Risen." It was incredible. The organ and hundreds of voices rang throughout the stunned hall. Today, I am grateful for the knowledge of Jesus Christ and His infinite atonement and that He lives and loves me. It's so comforting to know that there is always someone who understands everything I am going through. Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment