Tuesday, April 27, 2010

moving

I was supremely ready to get out of my old apartment but, I hate moving. It is such a pain in the butt. But, now it's over and I don't have to move again for a year. And I love my new apartment. I was wary at first but I think I am going to love it here! This is the first time I've lived with all completely new roommates. When I was feeling a little nervous my mom told me it was like the violin camp I went to in the mountains in Idaho in 2005. I didn't know a SINGLE person and I was going to be camping in cabins and playing my violin with these people. I was sick the night before because I was so nervous but, it turned out to be one of the most amazing experiences of my musical life. And, this is going to turn out to be awesome too. Even though I will most definitely miss my old roommates it's not like I'll never see them :) So, here's to new experiences! Bring on the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment