Thursday, April 29, 2010

ultimate frisbee

I just love ultimate. I joined an ultimate league and today was our first game! Regardless of the bitter cold and SNOW it was absolutely INCREDIBLE. Several awesome dives, crazy catches, and intense defensive plays took place. It was a really, really close game but we ended up winning 13-11! It was awesome. I threw one of our points after I BARELY caught a throw the wind got the better of. It was epic. I am currently on a bit of an ultimate high. (like a runner's high, only better) and am just in love with the game. So, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to my amazing friends who introduced me to this amazing game. My team will ROCK. Joining this league was the best decision I've made for the summer so far. Ultimate frisbee is in a word...ultimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment