Sunday, April 11, 2010

my mommy!

My most favoritest person in the whole wide world came to visit this weekend for my birthday! (and to visit Great Aunt Francis) My mommy! She is amazing. I love her to pieces. She is definitely a pearl of beauty in this world. Here are things I love about my mom:
  • she has awesome red hair
  • she is the nicest person I know, she's always thinking of others before herself
  • she plays tennis like a mad woman
  • she plays the violin incredibly well
  • she puts up with my brothers and dad (I'm still sorry for leaving her all alone with them)
  • she can sew (she made one of my prom dresses in high school)
  • she is an amazing gardener
  • she is the best cook on the whole entire planet
  • her cookies are literally heaven on earth
  • she loves me no matter what
  • she came to visit me!
And the list could go on and on and on and on and on. But I have a test tomorrow that I haven't begun to study for so I will have to end it there. In a nutshell: my mom is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment